Conference at Château Saint-Léger
Your conference package includes:
- Spaces at your disposal: an equipped and connected auditorium, a conservatory where lunch will be served, and a private room for workshops
- Gourmet catering: breakfast, lunch and two breaks
- Transportation: shuttle to and from Porte Maillot for participants
- Staff: a dedicated project manager, two cloakroom hostesses, a security guard
- On request: an inspiring talk by an expert in Design and Innovation
- For more information, please contact our sales team at (33 6) 76 02 70 95 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference in an innovative campus, 30 minutes from Paris
This innovative campus located in Saint-Germain-en-Laye, is just 30 minutes from Paris and can accommodate between 100 and 300 people. The cutting-edge venue is quite unique, combining architecture, design and nature.
Keys welcomes you to this campus featuring multiple connected spaces and perfectly equipped to receive your guests (conference room, auditorium, private reception halls).
At the centre of this campus is a connected castle that can be rented for your conferences and conventions in Paris.
Château Saint-Léger, located in the heart of the campus, has a contemporary 270-seat auditorium with a particularly attractive stage for your speeches, presentations and launches.
Lunch is served under an immense conservatory, offering a view of the sky and nature. For both cocktail parties and seated lunches, our partner, Grand Chemin, provides gourmet catering, featuring local products, especially seasonal vegetables. Meals are set off by stylish, contemporary, wood accent furniture and table settings.
Our Belle Epoque-inspired and connected halls are perfect for your workshops and meetings. Why not call on one of our coaches and facilitators to lead your workshops?
Host your conference 30 minutes away from Paris
If you would like to add some excitement to your innovative conference, the campus resources can be of assistance. A veritable research and creation centre dedicated to innovation and engineering, IX Campus has a transition designers’ faculty (digital, economic or societal). On request, the faculty’s director will give an inspiring talk at the end of your day, reflecting your messages and challenges.
And finally, of course, we manage your event’s security, welcome desk and logistics, with private transportation provided from Paris. Welcome to the Campus!